quarta-feira, julho 05, 2006

Angel wings

I see the sky, I see the clouds, but your face seems to be away from my sight
I see the ocean, I see the waves, but your eyes are far from my sight
I see the sand, I see the rocks, but my heart knows that you can’t see me…

We have met like angels, you gave me your life and I shared little pieces of mine, between us there is just an ocean, just water, and yet the distance relies upon a glass that will be broken soon. We shall shake our wings and fly to our desert island underneath the blanket that has been with us since the beginning. The only pain will be felt when you need to leave, but…

I no longer see the ocean, just your face, your eyes, and your smile. There is no beach; there is no sand or water, only me and you in a deep embracement...

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Nobody knows the angels you've seen. Nobody knows but you.
Nobody knows the angels you've seen.
Glory, Alleluia!

Tigas disse...

Tamos muito sonhador-paniló-introspectivó-tpms. E é tão bom estar assim!!